“What preparation should I make If I decide to come to here for the treatment?”. Many foreign patients will ask the question. Now, everything is listed below. Any questions, please call me directly, (+8613633219293). I am glad to help you.Read More >>
Name: Gopal Chandra Basak
Age: 53 years old
Martial status: Married
Birth place: Ind Nagaon
Admission date: 19th, March, 2014
Diagnosis: Accoding to the medical history and the relevant laboratory tests, he was dianosed with stage 5 diabetic nephropathy, renal anemia, renal hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, metabolic acidosis, hyperuricemia, asymptomatic myocardial ischemia in coronary heart disease(CHD).
Matters need attention:
1. Pay attention to rest, avoid fatigue, cold, infections, keep an emotional balance.
2. Low salt, low fat, low quantity but high-quality protein diet(the intake of protein can be controlled within 40g per day), avoid spicy foods.
3. Do check-ups regularly, for example, blood routine, urine routine, kidney fucntion test and 24 hour urine protein quantitation.
4. Take medicines on time to control the condition.
5. Take moderate physical activities.
6. The water intake can be controlled at 500ml-800ml.
7. Apply natural herbs on kidney lesion area, 3 times a day.
Isosorbide mononitrate 3.125g 2 times a day;
Glyceryl trinitrate 2.6mg 2 times a day;
Linagliptin 5mg 1 time a day;
Recombinant human erythropoitein for subcutaneous injection 2 times a week;
Calcium carbonate tablets 1.25g 2 times a day;
Levamlodipine besylate 2.5mg 2 times a day;
Carvedilol tablets 10mg 2 times a day;
Bumetanide tablets 2mg 2 times a day;
Haikun Shenxi Capsule 0.44g 2 times a day;
Tripterygium glycosides tablets 20mg 3 times a day.