I find this page by accident. When I click the online consultation, a real doctor just appeared in the video. He answered all my questions and made a detailed analysis of my kidney problem.
I was diagnosed with PKD for 6 months. Recently, symptoms like anemia and back pain begin to bother me. Are there some alternative treatments suited for my condition(in addition to drugs)? Any dietary tips?
As a genetic disorder, PKD is characterized by different sizes of fluid-filled sacs in the kidneys. Before introducing the treatments, it is essential to know about the causes.
In the early stage, there are usually no symptoms. However, the cysts will become enlarged over time. As a result, the enlarged cyst will cause great pressure to the pressure and lead to gradual loss of renal function. And that’s how anemia and back pain occur.
Based on your current condition, we suggest you to take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. And the reasons are concluded as follows:
1. It can help shrink the enlarged cysts into normal sizes and promote kidney function radically.
2. The herbs are all selected from nature, so there is no need to worry about the side effects. Besides, it is easy to be operated and comfortable.
As for dietary tips, the following contents can be helpful:
1. To lower the strain of kidneys, you should take tofu and other soy products with caution. In the meanwhile, to satisfy the demand of human body, high-quality products like milk, egg white, lean meat, etc are also necessary.
2. Stay away from coffee, chocolate, alcohol, tobacco products and other stimulating products, otherwise, these foods will stimulate the growth of cysts.
3. Eat some fresh fruits and vegetables to supply enough vitamins and other minerals.
We hope the aforesaid contents can be helpful for your condition. If you want to know more about this, please leave us message to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Topic: Live Doctor