I find this page by accident. When I click the online consultation, a real doctor just appeared in the video. He answered all my questions and made a detailed analysis of my kidney problem.
My Kidney is damaged which up to 70%, what should I not eat? Please let me know.
Hello, friend. Thanks for your inquiry. For your questions, I can give you general suggestions, as a good diet plan should be designed according to patients’ illness conditions. But the following contents can be your reference. If you get the individualized diet plan, you can talk with kidney expert online.
A person with 70% kidney damage, it means that he has entered into end stage of Stage 3CKD and the early stage Stage 4 CKD. In order to protect kidney from the further damage, it is important to follow friendly-kidney diet plan. And you should also know what food you cannot eat. Here are the tips:
1. Foods contain too much protein like beans, animal meat, sea foods and so on.
2. Foods contain a large amount of salt like bacon, pickles, chips, canned food, and processed food.
3. Foods are rich in fat like chocolate, cake, hamburger, egg yolk, nuts and so on.
4. Foods are good source of potassium like banana, kelp, spinach, watermelon, potato and so on.
5. Foods contain large amount of phosphorus like sea food, nuts, beans, cocoa powder and so on.