Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15512139310
He Shou Wu (Ho-shou-wu) is derived from the roots of Polygonum multiforum. As Traditional Chinese herbal medicines, it has rich medical value which can be used for treating many diseases and discomforts. Well then, for patients with End Stage Renal Disease, can they eat the herbal medicines?
Actually, the answer is yes. But it’s my duty to remind you that you never eat ho-shou-wu unless you get the promise from your doctor. Because it can induce adverse reaction if combining with other medicines or some daily food. Of course, taking a proper dosage of this herbal medicine can bring many health for patients with severe kidney damage.
End stage renal disease (ESRD) also known as Kidney Failure, is a illness condition that more than 85% renal function has been damaged. In this stage, patients are more prone to suffer from serious symptoms and dangerous complications, thus affecting patients’ life severely. That’ because your kidneys fail to work, more and more wastes and fluid build up in the body.
Well then, how does He Shou Wu work on Kidney Failure patients?
1. Decrease blood fat and prevent arteriosclerosis.
2. Increase red blood cells and promote hemoglobin, thus preventing anemia.
3. Adjust immune system and strengthen immunity.
4. It can regulate metabolism effectively.
5. Prevent hair loss which is a common complication of renal failure.
6. Taken as a food, the herb can supplements the body’s influence (qi) and strength, nourishes the skin and prolongs life.
Above all, we can see that he shou wu has abundant benefits for renal failure patients. As a matter of fact, compared to systemic treatments, single herb is not enough to stop kidney damage from the root. Hence, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy, Medicated Bath, Blood Pollution Therapy, etc are worth a try. To know more details, please contact our Online Doctor or email to us at email@example.com. Our consultation is free!