Viber or Whatsapp: +86 13633219293
Itchy Skin, a common symptom in people with chronic kidney failure. As it will affect patients’ sleep quality and health largely, effective treatments seem crucial.
Firstly, let’s find out the potential factors of itchy skin.
In normal case, kidneys are responsible for the removal of wastes, toxins in the body. However, in chronic kidney failure, the diseased kidneys can not do this job as normal. And the potential factors are summarized as follows:
1. Retention of nitrogen metabolism.
2. Effects of uremic toxins. When large amounts of toxins accumulate in the body, the nerve system will be affected. And dialysis is usually invalid for this type of itchy skin.
3. Electrolyte metabolic disturbance. In this case, the building up of phosphorus can lead to skin itching easily.
4. Allergic reaction.
To treat itchy skin effectively, the goal of treatment should be aimed at both promoting kidney function and eliminating toxins out of the body.
1. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy This treatment is used externally, then with the help of osmosis device, herbal bags filled with natural herbs can effect on kidney lesion directly, and the following effects can be achieved: dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation and degrading extracellular matrixes. By doing this, kidney function will be improved and itchy skin relieved. In addition, each herbal formula is prescribed on the basis of specific condition. If you are interested in this, please send us the test report email@example.com, and then you will get a satisfied answer early.
2. Hemoperfusion This method is used to eliminate the macromolecular toxins and metabolic products in the blood, and clinical practices have proven its effects in relieving skin problems. For detailed information, please consult with our Live Doctor immediately!
By taking the above treatments, we belive itchy skin in people with chronic kidney failure can be controlled well. Any follow-up questions, you can leave us a message below.