Viber or Whatsapp: +86 13633219293
For kidney failure, there are a lot of allopathic medicines and remedies. But in the course of recovery, doctors may recommend certain self-care measures to ensure that your condition stays stable. The following are some home remedies for Kidney Failure.
It is very necessary to choose the food that does not burden the kidneys. The good choices are low potassium and low salt food. (If you want to know whether a certain food is suitable to take, please result our free online service)
1. Eat foods that are low in potassium such as cabbage, grapes, strawberries, green carrots and apples. Avoid high potassium foods such as spinach, tomatoes, potatoes, oranges and bananas.
2. Limit the intake of salt. Avoid eating canned soups, processed meats and fast foods.
Since ancient times, herbs are widely used as medicines in people’s daily life.
1. Radish: It is benefit to kidney failure. Drinking a quarter liter of radish juice twice or thrice daily is helpful to patients’ health.
2. Milk Thistle: Milk thistle has been grown as a medicinal plant in monastery gardens since ancient times. It treats various ailments such as liver diseases, high cholesterol, and even kidney failure.
3. Astralagus: It has a history of use as a herbal medicine used in systems of traditional Chinese medicine. It is known to boost the body’s immunity against diseases. It has anti-inflammatory properties and serves as a natural diuretic which also protects kidney function.
4. Licorice Root: A recent study indicates that glycyrrhizic acid exhibiting a strong anti-viral effect and is used to treat chronic kidney failure. (If you want to get the specific cooking methods, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a reply within 48 hours.)
However, it is essential to consult doctors before using any remedies or supplements for kidney failure. You can email your basic info and medical conditions to us and we will give you a reply as soon as possible.
Previous：Kidney Failure in Elderly People