Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15512139310
In chronic kidney failure, patients are more likely to have metabolic disorders, which manifest as fluid and electrolyte disturbance, acid-base imbalance. See contents below to get detailed information.
1. Dehydration or excess fluid retention Due to a drop in concentrating function, frequent urination at night, polyuria, plus vomiting and diarrhea, fluid loss can occur; In the meanwhile, as kidneys fail to discharge extra water out of the body, there can be fluid retention, which manifest as edema, high blood pressure, heart failure, or even pulmonary edema.
2. Hyponatremia Due to vomiting, diarrhea, excess loss of sodium, there can be hyponatremia, which behave as fatigue, in serious cases, low blood pressure or coma can appear.
3. Hyperkalemia As kidneys fail to discharge excess potassium out of the body, the risk of presenting high potassium level will be increased. Normally, it behaves as drowsiness, irregular heart beat or cardiac arrest.
4. Hypocalcemia In this advanced stage of kidney disease, the kidneys will not be able to produce enough active vitamin D3, as a result, less calcium will be absorbed by the intestinal tract, gradually, hypocalcemia will appear. Additionally, high levels of phosphorus can also appear.
5. Metabolic acidosis Honestly speaking, metabolic acidosis are mainly caused by three factors. If the degree of metabolic acidosis is light, there are usually no obvious symptoms; As the condition progresses, symptoms like headache, fatigue, coma, heart failure, decreased blood pressure, etc are more likely to occur.
To correct metabolic disorders and prevent serious condition from happening, early steps should be taken to improve kidney function radically. Here, treatments including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy, Enema Therapy and so on can be used. For detailed info about metabolic disorders in chronic kidney failure, please click the Free Online Doctor for instant help or inform us by leaving us to message email@example.com. Best wishes!