Viber or Whatsapp: +86 13633219293
End stage renal disease (ESRD), also known as Stage 5 CKD is a dangerous condition so that Dialysis or Kidney Transplant is used for prolonging patients’ life. In order to prevent the condition, it is important to know the signs. Well then, what are the signs of end stage renal disease?
To be frank, a person with stage 5 chronic kidney disease has end stage renal disease (ESRD) with a glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of 15ml/min or less. With the advanced stage of kidney disease, the kidneys have lost nearly all their ability to do their job effectively. Kidneys are no longer able to remove waste and fluids from the body, toxins and wastes are prone to build up in the blood, causing an overall ill feeling.
If you suffer from following conditions, you should take immediate and effective treatment to improve renal function.
1. The two main groups at risk for ESRD are diabetics and those with hypertension.
2. Your risk of developing ESRD also rises when you have any type of kidney disease or condition, including: Polycystic Kidney Disease, Alport Syndrome, Interstitial Nephritis, Lupus Nephritis and so on.
3. You will suffer from a decrease in urine output.
4. High Creatinine Level and High BUN level.
5. Since kidneys fail to promoting EPO which is responsible for red blood cells, you will suffer from anemia. In addition, it is always associated with fatigue, dizziness.
6. Severe swelling, bad breath due to fluid retention.
7. Nausea, vomiting and poor appetite.
8. Numbness in hands and feet.
9. Itching skin, dry skin and skin rash.
10. Unexplained weight loss
The mentioned above is the general introduction about the condition. Any questions, please be free to contact our Online Doctor or leave a message below directly.