Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15226572289
Severe Migraine is a relatively rare symptom in patients who suffer from Kidney Failure, but other symptoms of renal failure can contribute to leading to the the pain. Well then, what home remedies to take for sufferers?
At fist, let’s have see the causes of severe migraine in kidney failure.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure in one of leading causes of kidney damage, meanwhile, it is also a typical symptom for kidney failure patients. The increased blood pressure will cause expansion of blood vessels and stimulate the nerves, then migraine can occur. What’s more, the pain is dull and often associated with dizziness and nausea.
The diseased kidneys cannot excrete enough EPD which are in charge of producing red blood cells. As red blood cells can carry oxygen to brain tissues, inadequate oxygen supply to brain can give rise to migraine.
In addition that, insomnia, bad emotion, stress, anxious, side effect of medicines, etc, also can cause severe migraine.
Having known the causes, then, the next is the treatment.
1. Lavender oil can be either inhaled or applied topically. Two to four drops for every two to three cups of boiling water are recommended when inhaling lavender-oil vapors as a headache treatment.
2. Massage, a moderate massage is an effective way to relieve migraine.
3. Take a good rest. When you suffer,you can take a rest in a dark and quite room. About half an hour of sleep is enough.
4. Control blood pressure within the normal range.
5. Cold compression. Wrap the ice with towel or bags, an put it on the painful part.
If your severe migraine cannot be relieved through the above methods, you should seek the professional medical treatment as early as possible. To know more tips, just ask us!