Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15512139310
How to prevent IgA patients from further kidney damage? To know the answer, it is important that you should have a well understanding about the causes of this kidney lesion firstly. If you find out the causes but fail to deal with this condition, please follow me and find out the answer.
According to the characters of its lesion, IgA Nephropathy is associated with immune system disorders. It is the most common glomerulonephritis that occurs when antibody called immunoglobulin A stays in the kidney tissues. The deposition will hamper your kidney’s function to remove the waste products. And along with time and progression of illness condition, it may develop into Kidney Failure easily.
Through the above analysis, we can see that IgA nephropathy is mainly due to the accumulation of wastes and toxins. In addition, it is an autoimmune kidney disease and patients are prone to suffer from low immunity, which is easy to be invaded by the bacteria and virus. Once these harmful substances deposit in the kidneys, it will cause inflammation and further kidney damage to the kidneys.
Then, how to prevent patients from kidney damage?
For the patients with slight kidney damage, patients can protect themselves by the following ways:
1. Monitor blood pressure and try to bring high blood pressure into normal range. Because it is one of leading causes of kidney damage.
2. Exercise regularly to strengthen immune system and enhance immunity.
3. Develop a health and scientific diet plan which is generally suggested to have a low-protein, low-sodium and high vitamins diet.
4. Prevent cold or infections.
5. Immunotherapy. It is one of characterized therapies in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, China. It is a combination of Chinese herbal medicine and western medicines and meanwhile, it is specialized in treating autoimmune disorders. This therapy is divided into six steps including immune diagnosis, immune clearance, immune blockage, immune tolerance, immune regulation and immune protection. Each step has its own functions but the common goal is to repair kidney damage and protect renal function from the root.
The mentioned above is the general introduction about how to prevent IgA nephropathy patients from the further kidney damage. Sincerely hope you can benefits from this passage and you can recover as soon as possible.
Previous：Can Ketosteril Treat IgA Nephropathy