High Creatinine Level is commonly seen among patients with kidney damage. For some India patients with high creatinine level, they are curious about what India food can help reduce elevated creatinine level. Here, let’s see together.
Actually, creatinine is produced and eliminated from the body through the kidneys. When kidneys aren’t functioning well, levels of creatine is the body is increased, causing problems.
Generally speaking, patients with the symptom are always required to consume more vegetables, so are these Indian patients. Why? Because the consumption of vegetables can supply enough vitamins and also can help improve the immune system. These vegetables include Bhinidi Bhaji, Pindi Chana, Chiye Ke Kofte, Stuffed Tomato, Vegetable Curry, Sindhhi Kadhi, etc.
In some states such as Maharashtra, a variety of fishes are available and people with high creatinine level can consume correct amount of fish, because fish contains high-quality protein which will produce less protein products. Eating some fishes rather than high-quantity protein foods can reduce the kidney’s burden.
The mentioned above is the general suggestions about India food. In additional, other tips you should also know. To know more details, you can talk with our Online Doctor or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
A person with high creatinine levels is at great risk of dehydration, heart and kidney damage, and even death. To reduce creatinine levels, the following are effective ways:
1. Reduce the amount of creatine supplements.
2. Drink as much fluid as possible, creatine levels can be lowered by urination.
3. Eat a proper diet that is helpful for the kidneys.
4. If creatinine level are not controlled by diet and medications, doctors may conclude a failing of the kidneys, therefore, causing the patients to start Dialysis.
5. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can help you reduce high creatinine level naturally and can help relieve other symptoms. The Chinese medicines in the treatment can help repair kidney damage and improve renal function. As long as kidney function gets improvement, creatinine level can be lowered from the root.
Ready for the next step? Learn more about treatment options for kidney disease symptoms.