Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15226572289
Chronic Nephritis is a common type of glomerular disease, which can be featured by proteinuria, hypertension and other discomforts. Without effective control, renal failure may occur. Then, what should chronic nephritis patients do to bring this condition under control?
Frankly speaking, treatments for chronic nephritis should be focus on anti-inflammation, alleviating symptoms, restoring damaged renal cells and improving kidney function. And experts from our center have concluded the following tips:
1. If there are obvious swelling and high blood pressure, the intake of salt should be controlled at 2g-3g. Thereby, foods loaded with this compound including pickled products, preserved meat, etc should be strictly restricted, otherwise, the condition will be aggravated.
2. Low-protein diet To reduce the burden of kidneys, a low protein diet is essential. However, to meet the basic needs of our body, certain amounts of high-protein foods should be added. Such as, fish, chicken, lean meat, milk and so on.
3. Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve kidney function Here, a series of treatments including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Blood Pollution Therapy, foot bath therapy, etc can help attain this treatment goal.
4. Supplement of vitamins Due to a strict dietary restriction and long-term illness, patients’ immune system can be easily affected. In this case, they can choose to eat some fresh fruits and vegetables to supply enough vitamins. However, if the lab test show high potassium level or high phosphorus level, some potassium-rich or phosphorus-rich foods should be avoided. If you are not clear about this, we belive our Free Online Doctor can be helpful.
5. Except for the above tips, people with chronic nephritis should also pay attention to various infections, such as, upper respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection and so on. Additionally, they need to avoid fatigue and nephrotoxic drugs.
By adopting the aforesaid measures, we belive chronic nephritis can be treated well. Any queries, please leave us a message below.