Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15226572289
If Diabetic Nephropathy patients find their creatinine levels have reached 5.3, it’s high time to take immediate measures to improve this condition.
For diabetic nephropathy patients, creatinine 5.3 means their diseases develop into CKD stage 4. In this stage, patients suffer many symptoms, such as fatigue, swelling, poor appetite, anemia and changes in urine. If left untreated, they have high risk of end stage kidney disease.
There is some useful advice for them to lower creatinine 5.3:
1. Patients should reduce the intake of foods high in creatine, such as red meats, animal giblets and seafood.
2. Decrease salt intake, and limit water consumption, since water sodium retention may aggravate high blood pressure and swelling.
3. They should eat foods high in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber.
4. Patients should be cautious of foods high in potassium and phosphorus.
Well control blood glucose level and blood pressure level
Diabetic nephropathy patients always have high blood glucose level and high blood pressure level. However, either of the two levels goes up can put strain on kidney, so well control the two levels are important to low creatinine 5.3.
1. Take regular test so as to get the two levels under control.
2. Take medicine on time.
3. Control the blood pressure at 125/75 or 130/80mm Hg.
4. Do some exercises, which can help control the two levels at reasonable level.
It can help patients control their blood glucose and blood pressure, and then the active ingredients will restore the kidney lesion. At last, it can help to rebuild the kidney structure. With the improvement of the kidney function, excess creatinine can be eliminated by kidney. If you want more information about this therapy, contact us at email@example.com.
If you happen to be a diabetic nephropathy patient with creatinine 5.3, you can follow the above advice.