Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15226572289
Chronic Kidney Disease refers to a condition in which kidneys can not work as it once did. However, if poorly controlled, it will develop into End Stage Renal Disease eventually. Thereby, it is of great importance to seek for systematic treatment early.
After years of research and experience accumulation, experienced nephrologists of our Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital have created a number of effective treatments for kidney disease. To treat chronic kidney disease effectively, the most important step is to improve kidney function. See the contents below to get more detailed information about systematic treatment:
1. Cycle Therapy During the course, we will make circles around the acupoints, which is created on the basis of traditional Yin and Yang. By doing so, toxins within the body can be drawn out.
2. Hot Compress Therapy After careful analysis, experts in this field will select herbs in accordance with your specific condition. With the help of electromagnetic wave, nutrients of the herbs can be penetrated into kidney lesions directly.
3. Foot Bath Therapy According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, the Yongquan acupoint is associated with kidney function. By immersing your foot into decoction, it can help restore the original qi to a certain degree.
4. Moxibustion Therapy This therapy can help to regulate your immune system and strengthen healthy qi in human body. After a period of treatment, the following short-terms can be attained, for instance, increased appetite, increased urine output, improve sleep quality and so on.
5. Oral-Chinese Medicine Therapy This therapy focus on invigorating blood and dissolving stasis. In addition to treat inflammations, it can help help regulate blood pressure.
6. Enema Therapy It is mainly used to draining pathogenic factors in the intestinal tract. And effects like no ammonia taste in mouth, relieved itchy skin, relief of anemia, etc.
By taking the aforementioned systematic treatment for chronic kidney disease, we believe your condition can be well controlled. If you still have any questions, please leave a message or click the Online Doctor!
Tag: CKD Treatment