Viber or Whatsapp: +86 15512139310
Dry skin caused by kidney disorders causes itching, discomfort and sometimes, flaking. Along with progresses of illness condition, a build-up of waste in the blood makes the itching worse. Therefore, one of urgent things is how to deal with the condition?
To know the treatment, we should have a well understanding about the causes of dry skin in kidney disease.
Actually, dry skin is a common condition for patients with end stage renal disease (ESRD) or Kidney Failure. Normally, our kidneys are important organs which are endowed with numerous function, guaranteeing our body health. For example, they are responsible for discharging extra wastes and extra fluid from the body, keeping electrolyte and acid-base balance. However, for the damaged kidneys, they are unable to function well. Due to accumulation of wastes and toxins, the systems of the body can be disordered, leading to some symptoms. Kidney failure may make changes in the sweat glands and oil glands. Without the proper amount of oil, the skin becomes dry. In addition, dehydration is also a another cause of dry skin for kidney disease patients.
Well then, how to deal with the condition?
1. Avoid hot bath and use hypoallergenic soap.
2. Proper care of skin helps to prevent some of the complication associated with dehydration.
3. Drink herbal tea like nettle leaf tea, dandelion root tea, etc which can be as the natural diuretic, discharging extra wastes and toxins from the body.
4. Develop a healthy diet plan and try to limit intake of high-phosphorus and high-protein food.
1. Doctors sometimes prescribe antihistamines such as diphenhydramine, chlorpheniramine, dimenhydrinate and doxylamine to relieve the itching.
2. In our Treatment center point, we do recommend the natural remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It not only can relieve the symptoms but also can repair kidney damage and improve renal function. To know more specific treatment process, you can leave your detailed illness condition in the form below or email to email@example.com and we will do our best to help you!